Friday, February 22, 2008

Zesty Crockpot Chicken

I just love a good crockpot recipe!


Ingredients:
1-2 Frozen Chicken breasts

1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 packet Good Season's Italian Dressing
1 Cup water

Place the chicken in your slow cooker. Whisk the next three ingredients together until smooth & pour over the chicken. Cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours. Last hour take the chicken out & shred or chop it up & add:

4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature. Whisk together. Put the chicken back in & allow it all to heat up.

Serve over rice or pasta

3 comments:

Janae said...

I love Crockpot meals. I will have to give this one a try. Sounds good.

Beth said...

I tried this recipe last week and fed it to my super picky husband, and teenage son who is not too far behind on pickiness. They both LOVED it!!

This week my husband had to take a dish to a youth activity with 16-17 year olds and he REQUESTED this dish... that says ALLOT!!!
He had me make extra and he kept out some for his lunch the next day before he took it to share with the kids. All the kids loved it, it was the first dish to disappear!

A new favorite weekly dish at our house. I love this blog... thanks girls!

She Loves To Make said...

I tried this last night and it turned out AWESOME. It was so easy! Tony loved it :)