Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chicken Bundles



This is one of my family's very favorite recipes. I save the left overs and the kids eat them without the gravy for an after school snack the next day.

1 8oz. Cream Cheese Softened
2 c cooked chicken
1 small can of mushrooms
approx 1/4 c scallions
1 T Dill Weed
1 T Bon Appetit

2-3 cans of crescent rolls

Mix altogether (I mix it in my kitchen aide). Open the rolls and separate them. Put about one large tablespoon of the mixture in the center and roll them up. Bake 350 for about 10 minutes.

Gravy
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 c sour cream
add milk to thin it out

2 comments:

patsy said...

I had these once in college & have never forgotten them. I've never had the recipe. I'm thinking this one's got to be done at my house soon!

Anonymous said...

I made these last week and we really liked them! I was surprised at how easy they were to make. Thanks for posting!--Megan