Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cutney Cheese Spread

I am posting this yummy recipe for Janae.....she made this for us at our Christmas party and we all loved it! One of us will be posting a picture soon!

1 pkg. cream cheese softened
1/2 c. cheddar cheese grated
1/3 c. angel flake coconut
1 small jar of mango or apriot chutney
dried cranberries
Walnuts or pecans chopped
Sliced green onions

Mix first 3 ingredients and shape into a rectangle and place on a plate. Spread chutney over the top of the cream cheese and then garnish with cranberries, nuts and onions. Serve with crackers.

3 comments:

patsy said...

Oh- I am so glad you did this!! After writing down the recipe I lost it... maybe you have it? I was thinking about it & so glad you posted!!

this is such a great Christmasy dip!! love it janae :)

Kristy said...

I found the recipe sitting on Janae's counter so I just posted it for you....:)

Shauna said...

YUM! Just wanted to remind you the Happy New Year offer ends Mon. Jan. 5th at noon for the free 8x10 print. Spread the word for people to post and e-mail David Bowman by then :) Have a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs! Shauna