Friday, December 5, 2008

Sour Cream Chicken

This is a definite "old stand by" at our house. My mom used to make this when I was growing up.

The recipe is simple and only a few ingredients.
6-8 chicken breasts
garlic salt, season salt, a little pepper
3/4 C. sour cream
3/4 C. Mayo
1 can cream of celery soup
1&1/2 C. grated sharp cheese
copped onion
1 tsp. lemon juice
~season chicken lightly with seasoning and put in 9x13 pan. Combine all other ingredients and pour over skinless chicken breasts. Cover and bake @ 300 for 3 hours. Enjoy:)


Here is the final result. The sauce is so yummy on baked potatoes, broccoli etc. We add the sauce to the whole dinner.

*picture courtesy of my Doug.

5 comments:

patsy said...

Yum O!

Karrie said...

Yum...I just got back from skiing...so can you make this and bring it right over?

Kristy said...

I will have to try this one this week since I stocked up on chicken at Dick's this week! Looks really yummy!

Kristy said...

PS Great picture Doug!

patsy said...

I tried this tonight & it was fantastic! my kids loved it. great for making ahead on a busy night.