Monday, March 7, 2011

do ahead muffins aka: best recipe ever!

My friend & fellow ballet mom, Gail told me about this recipe recently.
Can I just say...
IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER!
It's amazing & I am experiencing breakfast happiness & love.
The key: make the batter ahead of time...
freeze the batter in the muffin tins to form a frozen shape...
then pop them in the oven on the busy morning when you need them!!!
BrIllianT
I made them last night- then popped them into a gallon sized freezer bag this morning-
except for the 10 I baked up.
Not only are they easy but they taste fantastic.
I made blueberry & cannot wait to try the other varieties.
check out the recipe
thanks gail!

1 comment:

She Loves The Color Pink said...

I want to try these because I love that you can bake as many (or little) as you want at a time. Whenever I make muffins I either eat a ton or end up throwing them away. This would be perfect!