Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stove Top Stuffing Casserole


This has been a family favorite for a long time and the best part it is quick and easy!! There are a few variations of this recipe but this how I make it most of the time. This is a great recipe for left over turkey or chicken.


2 cups sour cream
2-3 cans of cream of chicken soup
2 pkg Stove Top Stuffing(do not make the stuffing)
2-3 cups of diced chicken or turkey

Combine sour cream and 2 can of soup together with both packages of stuffing and then add chicken. If the casserole seems dry add 3rd can of soup. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbly. This serves about 5 people, if you had a larger family I would double the recipe. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mommy nurse said...

I'm hungry and this looks fabulous! I am make it this week! Thanks for all of the great receipes.

Janae said...

This really does look delish! I have a similar recipe that you can do in the crock pot.