Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot Parmesan Artichoke Dip


I got this recipe from an e-mail from Kraft. I took it to a church activity and it was gone within a few minutes. Everyone loved it.......even the blogger moms!! Next time I make I am going to sub the mayo for a lower fat mayo and see how it tastes!!


Hot Parmesan Artichoke Dip


1 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
1 c mayo
1 clove garlic minced
1 c grated parmesan cheese
2 T chopped tomatoes
2 T sliced green onions

Heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and onions. Spoon into shallow ovenproof dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions and serve with crackers. I keep mine warm in a small crock pot.

1 comment:

Janae said...

This was really a yummy one:)