Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella
- 2 medium sized (or about 5 small) zucchini
- Johnny’s Garlic Spread & Seasoning (I found it at Costco)
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese (I actually used a bag of Italian cheese.....it tasted very yummy)
2. Lay them out flat on a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning and a bit of salt.
3. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp tender.
4. Take the hot pan out of the oven and sprinkle the zucchini with cheese. Turn the oven to broil, throw that cookie sheet back into the oven and let the cheese get all bubbly and a bit browned. This should only take about 3-5 minutes. Be careful here. Broiling things in the oven can get out of control in a fast hurry. (my trick for broiling is to not move the rack up, I just keep it in the middle of the oven and things are less likely to burn. It may take a minute longer, but no burnt food)